Friday, March 11, 2016

If You Do

IF; is the most Powerful word in the Bible, Jesus uses it quite frequently, If you believe in Me; If you give up your life and follow Me; If you forgive your brother, neighbor, and friends; If you Love the Lord your God with all your heart soul mind and strength; If you love your neighbor as yourself; If you walk in love; If you walk like Jesus did; If you obey my commands; If you give up everything and follow me, If you suffer for the Gospel, If you remain in me and I in you, If you eat my flesh (THE WORD) and drink my blood, If you love me, If you are Luke warm I will vomit you, If you hear my voice, you are my disciples. The only way to eternal life is through Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Word. Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. Then you will have eternal life. If you do what the Word (JESUS) says. Amen
You will know them by the fruit they bear. That requires all the If's to be met. If you do all these things that is the evidence you are saved, if you persevere until the end. If you do all these things, you WILL be persecuted.

No comments:

Post a Comment