Thursday, March 24, 2016

It Is Time To Give It All

  It Is Time
 Mathew 10;39 -Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.
Mathew 16;25 -For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.
Mark 8; 35 -For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it.
Luke 9;24 -For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it.
Mark 12;31 -The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
John15;12-1412 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command.
1 John3;1616 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.
Luke 5;31-32 31 Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
2 Peter 3;9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

We are called to love our friends, neighbors and brothers, the Love of God is eternal life, It is time to lay our lives down and go gather in the lost, according to Jesus that is our Job. America is lost and dyeing.

Mathew 28;18-20 Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”



No comments:

Post a Comment