Tuesday, March 8, 2016

To Know Jesus

Gods word says,In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made, without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life and that life was the light of men. The Word became Flesh and made His dwelling among us. So this word is referring to Jesus saying He is God and He is the Word. So If you except Jesus, you have excepted that He is God, and you have excepted the Word. That means it is your responsibility to read and Obey Jesus, The Word. His word says he who loves me obeys me, and follows me. How can you accept someone you don't want to know. If you don't read him you wont know him.
Jesus also says if you remain in me (The Word) and my words remain in you , ask whatever you wish and it will be given you.

No comments:

Post a Comment