Saturday, May 28, 2016

I Will Trust In The Lord With His Unfailing Love

My soul thirsts for God, for the Living God. When can I go and meet with God? My tears have been my food day and night, while men say to me all day long where is your God?
Let all the earth fear the Lord; Let all the people of the world revere Him.  For He spoke and it came to pass, He commanded it and it stood firm. But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of His heart through all generations. Blessed is the nation who's God is the Lord.
But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear Him, on those who's hope is in His unfailing love. We wait in hope for the Lord, He is our help and our shield. In Him our Hearts rejoice, for we trust in His holy name.
I am still confident in this, I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord, be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
All who see me mock me, they hurl insults at me shaking their heads. He trusts in the Lord; Let the Lord rescue Him, let Him deliver him, since he delights in Him.
Yet you brought me out of the womb, You made me trust in you, even at my mothers breast. From birth I was cast upon you, from my mothers womb You have been my God.
Do not touch my anointed ones; do my Prophets no harm. Till what He foretold came to pass, till the word of the Lord proved him true. The appointed time has come.
You say I choose the Appointed time.  O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you, my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. All who swear by God's name will praise Him, while the mouths of liars will be silenced.
My tongue is the pen of a skillful writer, God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in times of trouble. Therefore we will not fear, Though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though it's waters foam and the mountains quake with their surging. The Lord almighty is with us, The God of Jacob is our fortress.
He who looks at the earth and it trembles, who touches the mountains and they smoke. I will sing to the Lord all my life, I will sing Praise to my God as long as I live. Praise the Lord O my soul, Praise The Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment