Friday, May 27, 2016

Jesus Said "Watch Out That No One Decieves You"

 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.  For I have come to turn
“‘a man against his father,
    a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law
    a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’
 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Let's listen to the Words of Jesus. Nothing you can do is more important than following Jesus and doing the will of God. No family member, no funeral, not your own children or your own siblings are more important than following Jesus and doing the will of God. It is not free to be saved, it will cost you your life. Over and over all through Jesus walk on this earth, He teaches that salvation will cost you your life.

It is time for us as a body to wake up to reality. It is Time to give it all for the Kingdom of God, for His house to be filled. There is nothing on this earth that should stand in your way of laying down your life and the things of this world to follow Jesus and do the Will of God. Now is the Greatest time ever to get started. Quit putting God off, you can do this, just do it.

2 comments:

  1. Hard scripture.. I take care of my Mother (93) 24/7 I must trust it was God who ordered my footsteps to do what I do. He has given me strength to care for my loved ones, Dad, Father-n-law, Mother-n-law and now my disabled brother-n-law and Mother. I pray hope that is my expression of love for my God/Savior..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth is hard, this teddy bear Gospel that is being spread like gangrene in America is deceiving many, this passage is referring to, when a person gives their all to Jesus, most of their family members shun them away because they don't want the truth upsetting their comfortable lives. Your doing the will of God by taking care of those who need you. Praise God for you my sister.

    ReplyDelete