Sunday, May 22, 2016

LISTEN!!!LISTEN!!!LISTEN!!!!

www.streetsandalleys.blogspot.com
If the Lord has spoken to you, you need to drop everything that is in the way or discouraging you from obeying, You need to immediately run with all your heart to do whatever it is He has told you to do. If the Lord has not spoken to you, You need to shut your whole world down turn away from the things of this world that entangle you, and get on your knees and seek His face with all your heart, because He speaks to those who are His, And tho...se who are His hear His voice and Obey immediately.
Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment