Friday, May 6, 2016

The Way I See It

I was on my last leg in life, I had screwed up about all a grown man could screw up. I was at the end of my rope and the knot came untied that I was hanging on for dear life to. The way I seen it was, I cried out to God from a motel bed in Sarasota Florida one night and asked Him if it wasn't too late I wanted Him to Save me, but if it was too late, I just wanted Him to kill me because I didn't want to live this life any more.

24 hours later when I had gotten off work, God had not showed up and I was fed up, so I walked down the road to a bar and entered it having no desire to leave. I sat down in that bar and began drinking Vodka on the rocks. After a bout 5 vodkas, I got up and walked to the door, I will never forget that big heavy wooden door, and as I opened it the wind of the Holy Spirit hit me in the face. I began to laugh and cry profusely. I walked across the street cause everyone in the bar was staring at me. That was the beginning of the end of my life.

I went from being a radical outlaw drunken womanizer to a preacher in a matter of minutes. God led me through the Hood of downtown Sarasota Florida at around midnight on a Friday night and I led two black men to the Lord, and shared the gospel with two others before the night was over. That was the beginning of the rest of my life. I went from being a radical drunk to a radical preacher all in the same breath and I have never been the same since that night, and I've been preachin ever since. Jesus Christ is real and I am His witness to the fact. He has radically done many miracles through me and showed me things not many Christians will ever see, and all I did was believe what He said in His Word was true. I gave Him my whole life to do with as He pleases, and I have never told Him no since that night. www.streetsandalleys.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment