Sunday, January 1, 2017

Jesus Is The Word

 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Ok lets pay attention for a minute. If the Bible is true, that Jesus is the Word, He became flesh and made His dwelling among us.  The Word says by His stripes we are healed. It also says quote from Jesus, "you will do greater things than the miracles He did on this earth. It also says signs wonders and miracles will follow those who believe. It also says to love the Lord your God with all your heart soul mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself, and those who love me will follow my commands, and obey them.

It also says you must give up everything and follow me to be my disciple, and those who follow me are truly my disciples. It also says if you love the world or anything in the world, the love of the Father cannot be in you.

I hope you are seeing my point by now, Jesus is the Word, the word is written in the Bible, for you to know who you believe in, if you believe, which is a verb, then how can you know, follow and believe  someone whom you do not read and obey???

No comments:

Post a Comment