Sunday, January 1, 2017

The War Cry

Father God in Heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I ask Father according to your Word, I ask that you light a fire in the heart of my nation. Father I ask that you will soften the hearts of those who confess your name, Jesus as Lord, that they will rise up to the occasion, father I pray that your people will humble themselves to your will.

Gracious Father I ask for your mercy on all of us who have been weak and slack in doing your will, I pray for forgiveness on my brothers and sisters who have shrunk back in their walk with You. Father I pray for all of those you gave a talent and a vision that will bring forth your Glory, that they will come to life with a fire in their belly, filled with the Holy Spirit to give all their lives to do what you have called them to do.

Father I pray for all the business men and women, the ones you have called to finance these visions and ministries in these last days, Gracious Father that they would come to the understanding that you gave them that money and success for your Glory to be revealed. Father I pray for the workers that they will answer the call, You have said it is time to gather in the lost, the poor the broken hearted, the weak, the crippled, the blind the lame, those who are bound up with the devil, Father I pray that you will reveal yourself to these bound up through your mighty warriors called by your name.

Use us now Father to reveal your Glory and to release those who are held captive by the devil. Father it is time for revival to come to your people, Holy Spirit I ask for you to fill all those who seek to be filled by you, Jesus I ask for you to answer the cry of your people, a nation who is in deep trouble, but are crying out to you for help. Father release the things we need, to gather in your lost sheep. Father I pray that every person who reads this prayer will speak it out loud to you, and will come in agreement in the mighty and powerful name of Jesus, that your will be done in this nation just as your will is done in heaven, SO BE IT NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment