Monday, January 2, 2017

Why Would You Want To Go There


I want you to know what Jesus says is the Truth, and what will get you a reward. 
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I want you to listen to the Words of the Lord, It is plain what He is saying.
The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Do you realize that Jesus tells us the luke warm and the Hypocrites will be with the evil and ungodly in hell. The ones that Christians cannot stand to be around, are the very ones who are going to be in hell.
 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.
19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

If you don't want to be around these people on this earth, why would you not want to be on fire for God, all, I repeat all who are not on fire for God are luke warm, or just don't know God. Jesus is coming back for those who are hot, on fire, doing the will of God. He is not coming back for the luke warm, I am trying to warn those who claim they are something they are not. That my friends is a Hypocrite. Those who only want to do nothing and get to heaven, you are confused. You are not saved by your works, your works are the evidence you are saved. If you have no works, fruit, deeds, you are not saved, unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees, you will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are. Teaching them to be lazy and do nothing for the Kingdom of God.
Trying to do just enough to make it in the door of heaven by the skin of your teeth, will get you a ticket to hell. That is not Loving God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and loving your neighbor as yourself.



2 comments:

  1. Scripture citations should be book, chapter, verse, version

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reason I do not put the book, chapter and verse, is because I want people to not be lazy, I want them to be a Berean, to search out the scriptures for themselves. That teaches them better than just being lazy and taking my word for it. Paul did not give book, chapter and verse, because there wasn't any, He taught the new covenant through the old testament, the people had to study it to find out if He was telling the truth. Paul did not read from the scroll when He preached, He spoke the word from his heart, just like Jesus did.

      Delete