Sunday, July 16, 2017

When Did I???

 
Mathew 25;   34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

 Mathew 25        40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.

You can sit in that building you call a church every Sunday, or every Saturday or Wednesday, or whatever day you deem necessary to raise your hands or sit in a pew and sing songs about Jesus. But when you walk out of that building, that is when Church begins, worship Him in Spirit and in Truth doesn't happen in a building made with human hands, the Work of the Lord is out in the streets and alleys, where the sick the blind the lame and the broken hearted are waiting for Jesus to show up and set them free.

Our nation is dying while the so called church sits inside a building hiding from the world calling themselves children of the King, striving to get rich and crying out bless me Lord make me rich. You fools.

Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”
Believe is a verb and requires action.

All the people were amazed and said to each other, “What words these are! With authority and power he gives orders to impure spirits and they come out!”

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power,

Listen to the words of Jesus, if you have no actions for the poor the blind the lame, the broken hearted the demon possessed, you have no salvation. Your actions are the evidence of your salvation.

It is time to wake up, It is time to get real. It is time to put your worthless religious ceremonies aside and do the work of the Lord.

“Make level paths for your feet,” so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed.


No comments:

Post a Comment